Have you heard of CartFlows? Or Looking for a sales funnel builder, or you might already be using it and looking for an alternative, or do you want to opt for the first solution you’ve Googled immediately?
Well, here we’ve picked out the ✅3 Best CartFlows Alternatives and compiled the review to compare them to make the right choice for you.
Like every other sales funnel plugins, CartFlows has its pros and cons, its templates, prices are professionally designed, which are pretty competitive. Reviewers note that its online tutorials are not detailed enough. Other includes less positive attributes with a lack of A/B testing and basic analytics. CartFlows currently works with WordPress.
Now, let’s turn to our list of the three best CartFlows alternatives:
✅3 Best CartFlows Alternatives (Updated 2021)
|Best CartFlows Alternatives||Official Link|
|#1. WooFunnels||Get Discount|
|#2. ThriveCart||Get Discount|
|#3. OptimizePress||Get Discount|
One famous sales funnel builder is WooFunnels. For this, like CartFlows, it’s a WooCommerce plugin, you’ll need your domain name, web hosting, and a WordPress account with WooCommerce installed. WooFunnels bills itself as WordPress’s, and it’s the most potent funnel builder. Let’sLet’s explore some of its features to see how it claims to be:
WooFunnels templates are split into the following categories:
- Optin & sales pages
- Flexible checkout pages
- One-click upsell pages
- Thank you pages
- Optimized Checkout Pages
It includes the AeroCheckout page plugin, which is quite handy for optimizing your checkout pages for sales conversions. In this plugin, it’s easy to enhance the checkout experience by allowing cart modification, a fields preview, and Google address autocomplete.
- One-Click Upsells
This alone increases the average order value by at least 15-20%. It lets you create post-purchase special offers based on the consumer’s purchase history, and it also encourages customers to buy more from you.
- Funnel Builder
WooFunnels offers an all-in-one sales funnel solution. Right from attracting leads to making the sale and every step in between. WooFunnels helps you handle it all. The most notable funnel builder features include:
- A/B testing to help refine your funnels to produce better results.
- It lets you import entire sales funnels with a single click.
- You can see your customers/site viewers and what they’re spending.
- In this, you receive revenue and conversion rate reports.
It’s a CRM and marketing automation plugin that enables you to automate the following tasks. Follow up on abandoned carts.
- You can send discount coupons.
- It notifies when a customer unsubscribes from an email list.
- Send purchase and surrender cart data to your CRM.
All new feature was added in January 2021 and is called Autonami.
There are three price plans:
- Starter: Costing $199 per year
- Growth: Costing $299 per year
- Scale: Costing $499 per year, which includes Autonami. The above two plans don’t come with an add-on. Autonami with the Starter or Growth plan to access it, an additional amount of $129 per year has to be paid.
Pros & Cons
- A one-stop shop for all sales funnels activity which includes WooCommerce cart abandonment and CRM.
- They have plenty of pre-built templates to choose from.
- Their upsell feature provides you a decent profit.
- They even have a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Not all pricing plans include Autonami.
- WooFunnel’s payment plans can be expensive.
- It works only with WordPress sites by using WooCommerce.
ThriveCart is the number one cart software that grows your income from existing traffic and pays for itself many times over high converting pages, upsells, and affiliate campaigns. It is often cited as a popular CartFlows alternative.
The standout difference between ThriveCart and its competitors, which includes CartFlows, is that you make a one-time payment. Other than that, there aren’t any recurring fees.
The main aim of ThriveCart is to help online sellers optimize their checkout pages to reduce cart abandonment, maximize profits and boost conversions. Unlike CartFlow, it has direct integration with Shopify.
- Checkout page optimization
- Profit Boosting Offers
At the checkout page, encourage customers to purchase additional products at a discount/special offer rate. Create trial offers to entice fee-paying customers, for example, selling courses, services, or subscription-based products with which you can boost sales by displaying in an eye-catching box with ThriveCart’s ”bump” offers.
- Sales Funnel
It’sIt’s quick and easy lets you create one-click upsell funnels in a matter of minutes. As ThriveCart provides everything, you need to create an entire sales funnel.
- Live Statistics & Templates
These ultimate features allow you to track daily sales, profits, clickthroughs, orders, and upsell conversion rates in real-time from one centralized place. And with their plenty of templates, you can create high-converting upsell and checkout pages. All templates are customizable in ThriveCart.
Also, you can import existing checkout and sales funnel pages from other vendors.
- Built-in Sales Tax and Dunning
It automatically calculates sales tax based on location with no extra integrations required. And this feature is only available to ThriveCart Pro plan holders. They also provide built-in dunning, so you can send automated reminders about upcoming payments before cards expire, chase unpaid fees, and so on.
- Cart Abandonment
ThriveCart gives access to create and send abandonment cart emails to customers just like CartFlows. Include special offers and discounts to try to win them back to your site.
These one-time prices are as follows:
- ThriveCart Standard: $495, discounted from $1,995
- ThriveCart Pro: $690, discounted from $2,995
Pros & Cons
- They provide a 30-day full refund guarantee.
- You get lifetime access for an exchange of one-off payments.
- Embed checkout carts anywhere on your website.
- ThriveCarts lets you sell both physical and digital products.
- Key to drag and drop editor aids you in designing and customize templates.
- All features are not available in ThriveCart’s with Standard plans, such as built-in dunning.
- ThriveCart’s website is a little essential. It could benefit from outlining by offering more clearly.
- ThriveCart’s user interface could have been more modern looking; that could be a perk because it’s effortless to navigate.
- ThriveCart users, few of them expect to have a more excellent range of templates.
OptimizePress itself is an all-in-one platform for getting unlimited leads and sales. The landing page and sales funnel builder allow users to create high-converting landing pages, sales funnels, and online checkouts—lets you sell products and services on autopilot, acting as a digital salesperson.
- Checkout and payments plugins
To take customer payments, use the Optimize Checkouts WordPress plugin as this plugin works seamlessly with OptimizePress’s other features. Here, you’ll be able to create discount coupons, customizable emails, order bumps, 1-click upsells, and accept major credit cards.
- Landing pages
It gives access to 40+ customizable landing page templates, opt-in forms, and boxes. They boast GDPR-ready features, and all of these are mobile-responsive.
- Sales pages
Get access to a library of templates optimized for conversions that are 100% mobile responsive and customizable. To boost engagement and sales rates, insert marketing collateral such as videos and countdown timers.
- Marketing funnels
Create sales funnels from scratch, pick the type of funnel you’re looking for, such as a landing page, product launch, etc. And select whichever conversion-optimized funnel template you want, and customize it to reflect your brand’s aesthetic and sales needs.
There are three pricing plans:
- Essential: $99 per year
- Business: $149 per year
- Suite: $199 per year discounted from $299 per year
There are no transaction fees, Stripe fees.
Pros & Cons
- All plans give access to 250+ conversion-optimized templates.
- Collect unlimited leads and funnel traffic on any of OptimizePress’s pricing.
- OptimzePress’s cart features are remarkable.
- The drag and drop editor is short of intuitive.
- It only registers one user on the low-paid plans.
- The most expensive program only unlocks access to OptimzePress’s sales funnel and features.
- Once you stop using them, your assets are locked in with them. You can’t take your content back with you.
🌟 CartFlows Alternatives FAQ
❓ What is CartFlows?
CartFlows is an amazing WordPress plugin that helps you increase conversion, generate more leads, & maximize profits. With its one-click sales funnel, you can convert your website into a selling machine.
❓ How much does CartFlows cost?
CartFlows provide affordable pricing plans that anybody can start using it. Use our exclusive CartFlows coupon code that helps you to save some money on its paid plan. It offers the following three significant plans.
CartFlows Pro: 1 Sites license – $199/yr
CartFlows Pro: 30 Sites license – $299/yr
CartFlows Pro: 30 Sites lifetime license – $999
❓ Who can use CartFlows?
CartFlows can be used by anyone who is selling online. It offers fantastic templates that convert your visitors into customers.
❓ Does CartFlows support Shopify?
Currently, CartFlows only works with WordPress.
Conclusion: Which is the Best CartFlows Alternatives?
CartFlows is considered to be one of the best WordPress plugins that enable you to create sales funnel and much more. It is an all-in-one tool that provides everything that needs to get more leads for your business.
If you are looking for the closest competitor to CartFlows, WooFunnels and ThriveCart are the top alternatives to CartFlows. All the mentioned CartFlows alternatives are the powerful funnel builder for your WordPress site that helps you to sell more.
Did you use any of the above-mentioned CartFlows alternatives, do let us know in the comment section.
We hope our article on CartFlows alternatives fulfills your purpose.🙂