Eventus International will begin its 2023 agenda with SPiCE India 2023 (Strategic Platform for iGaming Conference & Exhibition), with plans already in motion for the upcoming convention that will bring together Gaming industry representatives from across the Indian subcontinent and beyond. The event will be held at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa in India on 1 – 3 March 2023.
The conference will focus on topics that are currently being discussed in the regional gaming industry. This includes the Indian government’s current stance on regulation. Discussions will look at what potential changes could take place if and when the industry is regulated, along with the estimated time frame for this legalization. It’s expected that the gathering will share and consider the experiences of other countries in addition to exploring the challenges and opportunities present in the industry.
The All India Gaming Federation (AIGF) has been in the spotlight recently due to their attempts to bring the Tamil Nadu Prohibition of Online Gambling and Regulation of Online Games Ordinance, 2022, to the Madras High Court. They have requested that the court halt the ordinance’s enforcement until their lawsuit is resolved. Eventus is committed to delivering a comprehensive event with up-to-date information on the current state of the gaming industry. Attendees will have the chance to engage with one another, learn new information, and gain access to data that could help them and the industry thrive.
With a glamorous pre and post-event party and a specially curated poker tournament for the attendees, SPiCE India 2023 will be a fantastic event for participants and attendees.
SPiCE India 2023 Speakers
The following speakers have confirmed their attendance so far:
- Advocate Dr. Mitsu Chavda, Lawyer/ Attorney-Esports, Gaming, and Cyber Crime
- Akshay Jain, CEO and Founder, Vinfotech
- Anirudh Rastogi, Founder and Managing Partner, Ikigai Law
- Anton Rublievskyi, CEO, PM International
- Anutosh Chatterjee, Gaming Consultant
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming
- Deepanshul Rana, Gaming consultant
- Devon Dalbock, General Manager, Gaming Laboratories International (GLI)
- Dmitry Belianin, CCO, PM International
- Frank Herold, Member of the Board, EMIRAT
- Gaurav Sawant, Co-Founder, Pwn Academy
- Harshit Mehta, Operations Director, India Bet
- Hishank Jhala, Head of Sales, CricTracker.com
- Jaydeep Chakravartty, iGaming Consultant India
- Joe Pisano, Chief Executive Officer, Jade Entertainment & Gaming Technologies Inc.
- Karan Taurani, Senior Vice President, Elara Capital
- Keith McDonnell, CEO, KMiGaming
- Ani Srinivasan, Chief Scientific Officer, iTech Labs
- Navneet Makharia, Co-Founder, Sifipay
- Nitin Mittal, Assistant Vice President, Viacom Sports
- Parul Bhargava, Co-founder and CEO, vCommission
- Ranjana Adhikari, Partner, IndusLaw
- Sachin Uppal, Founder, FanVideo.co
- Satya Mahapatra, iGaming Consultant, ROI Internet Marketing
- Sharmilee Daru, Founder & Director, Sharmilee Daru PR – 4WD Gaming
- Srinivas Kotni, Founder & Managing Partner, Lexport
- Vidushpat Singhania, Partner, Krida Legal
- Vikas Saxena, Co-Founder & Director, XeOPAR Fintech Pvt Ltd
Dmitry Belianin, CCO of PM-International, had this to say about SPiCE India 2023: “Last year’s SPiCE was an incredible place to network with the industry’s biggest leaders. I have no doubts that this year it will be even more fun. Can’t wait to visit Goa and the SPiCE conference next year.”
Anirudh Rastogi, Founder & Managing Partner of Ikigai Law, commented: “Glad to be returning to SPiCE India again this year. There have been significant changes to the law and policy landscape for gaming companies in the last year. I look forward to discussing these at the incredible panel that SPiCE promises to curate.”
Additionally, Eventus International is pleased to announce that the awards nomination portal for the SPiCE India Eventus Awards (2023 edition) is officially open! Nominations will close on 13 February 2023, and the shortlisted nominees will be released on 22 February 2023. Winners will be announced during the Awards Ceremony on 3 March 2023, proudly sponsored by SA Gaming & SimplePlay.
Nominations can be made here: https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/spice-india-awards
Register for SPiCE India 2023, as well as view the brochure and agenda available for downloading here: https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/spice-india
View Our Full Event Lineup: https://www.eventus-international.com/
Plan your year ahead and visit the Eventus International website today to view the entire line-up of upcoming events. Gain valuable business contacts through formal and informal networking events. For more information, visit: https://www.eventus-international.com/
The Eventus International team is looking forward to welcoming you to their next upcoming in-person events!
Stay up to date with Eventus International’s event and publication offerings, subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6FRtGlwcLFtYkQxh7uZmQ
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit from our summits:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Asia, Europe, Africa, and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.
- Lou-Mari Burnett
- Marketing Director
- Eventus International
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +27829075850
Eventus International is a company that brings together influential people to explore the possibilities of the future. We use our connections and knowledge to create meetings that focus on developing the industry and providing helpful content and networking opportunities.
Our events have a long history of assembling people in the gaming business to discuss what is to come. We target industries that are profitable and have a potential for expansion worldwide while stimulating growth in new markets.
Our conferences are engineered to supply useful solutions to different challenges while additionally highlighting novel prospects in the industry. We are renowned for constructing special and particular events, inviting C-level executives, and assembling decision-makers in one place, all the while making sure gender diversity is maintained.
The high standards we require of ourselves are the main factor behind the success of our events such as SPiCE India, Analytics & AI In Gaming, GAME (Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo), Sports Betting East Africa+, iGG (iGaming Germany), RiSE (Russia iGaming Summit & Expo), All-In Gaming Ukraine Summit, SPiCE Sri Lanka, Sports Betting West Africa+, Fantasy eSports Summit, Scandinavian Gaming Show, All American Sports Betting Summit, Cyprus Gaming Show, iGaming Central America, International Lottery Play Summit, International eSports Business Forum, and Chile iGaming.
By: Staff Writer at Eventus International