WikiExpo, the world’s leading financial exhibition and fintech conference brand, is thrilled to announce the upcoming Wiki Finance EXPO Sydney 2023. The event will take place on November 16, 2023, at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, located at No. 1 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
The Wiki Finance EXPO Sydney 2023 is a premier gathering of world-class finance and technology leaders. The event aims to attract businesses in the forex, crypto, fintech, and blockchain sectors, as well as the general public. The conference will focus on key areas including Fintech, Blockchain, Web 3.0, NFT, Digital Assets, etc.
The EXPO is renowned for its global reach, hosting large-scale summits annually in key financial hubs such as Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Bangkok, and Sydney. This annual gathering serves as a nexus for global high-quality resources, attracting enterprises, blockchain pioneers, Web3 enthusiasts, ESG advocates, AI visionaries, and more.
Speakers of the Event
The event will feature over 50 speakers, including industry leaders and experts. Some of the notable speakers include Rory Moore, a Forbes 30 member, and United Nations Youth Representative; Haytham Ghbari, Chief Digital Officer at Accuindex; Ashish Verma, President (Data Tech) at DBS Bank; and Debarshi, Director at KPMG Singapore.
Venue of the Event
The Wiki Finance EXPO Sydney 2023 will be held at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, a prestigious venue located at No. 1 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Agenda of the Wiki Finance EXPO Sydney 2023
Here is a complete agenda of the Wiki Finance EXPO Sydney 2023, now have a look at them and mark your calendar and schedule accordingly.
- 8:00 – Registration
- 9:00 – Global Trends in Regulatory and Legal Frameworks for Crypto Assets
- 9:10 – The Future of Digital Assets & Regulation: An Offshore Perspective
- 9:30 – Crypto Assets Regulation in South Africa
- 9:40 – Financial Regulation and Market Risks in 2024: Cryptocurrency, Forex, and Anti-Money Laundering Strategy Research
- 10:20 – Products, Resources and Risk Management
- 10:35 – Hyper-personalisation in Client Acquisition – The Convergence of Technology Mega-trends
- 10:50 – Digital Economy in Financial Crisis: Prospects and Challenges of Web3, Cryptocurrency, DeFi, and NFT
Late Morning Session
- 11:30 – Exploring the Future of Financial Technology: Payment Innovations, Scenario Applications, and Compliance Challenges
- 12:10 – Lunch Break
- 13:10 – Reimagining Financial Services with Generative AI: Opportunities and Challenges
- 13:20 – Discover the Charm of Trading
- 13:35 – Proprietary Trading Insights: How White Label Solutions Give You an Edge
- 13:50 – Digital Innovation Applied to ESG Criteria
- 14:00 – Web3: Innovative Trends and New Opportunities in Upcoming Bull Market
Late Afternoon Session
- 14:40 – Co-designing the Future of Digital Finance: Thriving in Complexity and Realising Opportunity
- 15:30 – How to Choose a Reliable Trading Platform
- 15:50 – Opportunities and Challenges of Central Bank Digital Currencies
- 16:00 – The Virtual Assets and Initial Token Offering Services Act: A Journey into the Legal and Regulatory Framework of Mauritius
- 16:10 – Real World Asset (RWA) / Empowering Real Economy with Web3.0
- 16:20 – Fintech Innovation and Green Finance
- 16:40 – AI’s Impact on the Future of Healthcare and/or Augmenting Our Human Intelligence
- 17:00 – Unlocking the Power of Fortune Prime Global
- 17:10 – WikiGlobal Strategic Layout & Development
- 17:25 – The Future of Centralized Exchanges
- 17:40 – Award Presentation Ceremony
- 18:00 – End
The agenda covers a wide range of relevant topics in finance, technology, regulation, and innovation. It features sessions led by industry experts and leaders.
WikiExpo is the world’s leading financial exhibition and fintech conference brand, holding large summits annually in Singapore, Sydney, Dubai, Hong Kong, and Bangkok to gather and connect global high-quality resources for exhibitors and participants, which include enterprises, start-ups, project owners, investors, and practitioners in the fields of blockchain, fintech, and forex.
- Money Expo Mexico 2024: The Largest Trading Event You Don’t Wanna Miss
- Middle East Low Code No Code 2023: A Pioneering Summit for the Future of Technology
- Blockchain Life 2023 Recap: A Global Gathering of Crypto Leaders
- Blockchain Life 2024 Dubai | Decoding the New Future of Crypto
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain some affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you purchase something that we recommend at no additional cost for you (none whatsoever!)