Instabuilder is one of the most popular WordPress page builder plugins, allowing users to construct device-responsive pages visually using over 100 distinct themes. But it’s not for everyone – Instabuilder’s drawbacks include the fact that it’s solely for WordPress users, offers only one year of support, and doesn’t offer much marketing advice.
To ease you in, today we will go over ✅10+ Best Instabuilder Alternatives 2023.
What is Instabuilder?
Instabuilder costs $77 for a three-site license but for $97 if you own numerous domains, making it prohibitively expensive for someone just starting out in internet marketing. It will cost $197 to utilize Instabuilder on many domains that you control and client websites.
Another disadvantage of using Instabuilder is that it may be difficult for a novice to customize and landing pages as desired for email marketing services. As a result, I’ve decided to provide several fantastic Instabuilder WordPress Plugins that will allow you to quickly create attractive landing and sales pages with great conversion rates.
- GetResponse is a good landing page builder and marketing automation software all around. GetResponse is the greatest alternative to ClickFunnels since it offers the same email marketing and marketing automation features as ClickFunnels at a significantly lower cost. Check out their new autofunnel tool, which is a pre-built, automated funnel builder.
- Leadpages is a program that focuses on creating conversion-optimized landing pages. Although it cannot completely replace ClickFunnels, Leadpages is a cost-effective solution combined with an email marketing platform.
- Simvoly funnel builder is a terrific application that allows you to create landing pages, sales funnels, and e-commerce businesses in minutes for a fraction of the cost of ClickFunnels. Simvoly is also a relatively affordable alternative to ClickFunnels, with options starting at only $12 per month.
- GrooveFunnels is the best free ClickFunnels alternative. GroovePages (funnel builder) and GrooveSell are currently available for free for a limited time (shopping cart and affiliate program creator). There is no need to use a credit card. Ever!
List of Top 10 Instabuilder Alternatives (Don’t Miss!!)
Let us have a look at the landing page plugins that prove to be the best instabuilder alternatives:
|Best Instabuilder Alternatives||Official Links|
|1. ClickFunnels||Visit Now|
|2. Divi Builder||Visit Now|
|3. Thrive Architect||Visit Now|
|4. Landingi||Visit Now|
|5. Wix||Visit Now|
|6. Convertri||Visit Now|
|7. Leadpages||Visit Now|
|8. WordPress||Visit Now|
|9. 10-Minute Funnels||Visit Now|
|10. Unbounce||Visit Now|
|11. Builderall||Visit Now|
Given that you’ve arrived at the ClickFunnels website, it’s only logical that we begin with our service offering the best landing page templates. ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder that has assisted tens of thousands of entrepreneurs in starting and growing their businesses (hundreds of our members have even launched million-dollar companies!).
You can use ClickFunnels to develop sales funnels that systematically generate leads or convert visitors into customers – just pick one of the 20+ high-converting funnels we offer. You’ll be well on your way to growing your business! You can also design a membership site, establish email-based follow-up funnels, and split-test your pages and sales funnels.
Users will receive share funnels, 20 sales funnels, 1 user, 3 payment methods, and 3 custom domains for $97 per month with ClickFunnels. At $297 a month, users get share funnels, unlimited sales funnels, three users, nine payment gateways, nine custom domains, and much more.
#2. Divi Builder
Elegant themes’ Divi Builder thrive themes is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create gorgeous squeeze and landing pages without touching a single line of code. You can use Divi Builder to create pages that are AWESOME on both desktops and mobile devices. It includes a sophisticated options panel that will make creating your dream landing pages a breeze. Divi Page Builder is a wonderful alternative for novices because it comes with a lot of pre-made templates.
#3. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is a less expensive alternative to Instapage for building an email list. It has a lot of choices for the user to create a page simply. Thrive Architect includes buttons, icons, themes, templates, and a plethora of other useful features. Users can choose from three different membership plans at Thrive Architect. Let’s take a closer look at the following:
- Plan 1 for Thrive architect: $19 for a Thrive architect membership plan. It includes 334 landing page layouts and the ability to deploy it on up to 25 domains.
- Plan 2 for Thrive architect: $67 for a single license. Thrive architect comes with unrestricted free updates, a full year of support, all features, and more.
- Plan 3: $97 for a 5-license set. There are 334 landing page plugins designs in Thrive architect included unlimited free updates and much more.
Landingi is a landing page builder with over 300 designs advanced features to choose from. It has been on the market for about a decade, employs 60 people, and caters to consumers from more than 80 countries. It has also hosted over 56 million conversions and 889 million unique visitors through its service.
You can create and import landing pages, manage leads, create popups and lightboxes, and run A/B tests with Landingi. It has garnered rave reviews from third parties, and pricing starts at $47 per month.
- Create: You’ll get an unlimited number of landing pages, ten custom domains, 150 000 monthly visitors, and ten account users. Popular email marketing services and phone chat support are available for $45 per month when paid annually.
- Automate: You’ll receive an unlimited number of landing pages, 20 custom domains, 200 000 monthly visitors, and ten account users. Email campaigns and phone chat support are available for $59 per month when paid annually.
- Agency: You may personalize it for $145-$245, depending on your needs.
Wix, like WordPress, is one of the most popular website builders today with an endless wide range of basic features. It not only allows users to create a high-converting landing page, but it also allows them to accomplish anything else that a website requires. Hosting, templates, and drag-and-drop customizations are all available, as is an app store with apparently limitless possibilities.
- Wix, in a nutshell, provides you with almost everything you’ll need to establish an online presence.
- However, using a site like Wix purely for your marketing efforts has the disadvantage of providing absolutely no direction.
- You’ll have all of the tools you need to create a website, but not necessarily the know-how to create a website, landing page, or sales funnel that converts.
Another landing page builder with advanced core features is Convertri. Users may use it to create landing pages, track conversations, share and import funnels, manage email lists, use background videos, tweak CSS, and run split tests for email marketing campaigns. The company began operations in 2016 and has gotten rave evaluations from third parties. Its main selling point (which supposedly sets it apart from other landing page builders) is that its sites load extremely quickly.
Convertri claims that their accelerated page technology creates the fastest landing pages with additional features on the web, citing the fact that slow, low speeds destroy conversion rates.
One of the most well-known perfect landing page builders with custom CSS on the market today is Leadpages. Since its inception in 2013, the company has grown to over 40,000 members and received good third-party plugin ratings from companies such as Capterra, FinancesOnline, G2, and others.
Users can use Leadpages to create many types of landing pages and use exit-intent popups, split testing, opt-in pages, visual editor, email integration list, countdown timers, and other customization options.
The most significant disadvantage of Leadpages is its limited template editor, which makes dragging and dropping significantly more difficult than with most other landing page builders. However, it is a low-cost solution for those who simply want a nice-looking beautiful landing page. The monthly fee starts at $37.
- Pricing Plan 1 is a standard plan that costs $27 per month if paid annually. Free hosting, unlimited traffic & leads, mobile-responsive templates, tech support (through email addresses), and much more are included.
- Pricing Plan 2 is the Pro plan, which costs $59 per month if paid annually. 3 Sites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, unlimited traffic & leads, online sales & payments, unlimited A/B split testing, and many more features are included.
- Pricing Plan 3: Advanced premium plan for $239 per month if paid annually. It comes with a one-on-one quick start call, 50 additional opt-in text campaigns, 5 pro-sub-accounts, advanced integrations, 10 opt-in text campaigns, and much more.
WordPress’s stunning landing page builder plugin is the most popular website builder with great screen size. It hosts 35% of the internet, is available in 196 languages, offers many customizable templates, and has monthly traffic comparable to most social networking sites marketing funnels. Like Wix and Squarespace, WordPress provides users with almost everything they need to establish an online presence.
- Furthermore, the WordPress plugin market provides limitless flexibility (for a price).
- The disadvantage, like with Wix, is that you won’t get any advice on how to expand your business online. You’ll have to rely on other providers for that.
Do you want to create your next sales funnel in under ten minutes?
10 Minute Funnels is a sales funnel generator that allows customers to Launch a proven marketing campaign in as little as 10 minutes, as the name and unique selling proposition suggest.
Simply pick a tried-and-true campaign, tweak it, and launch! Users can access pre-built marketing funnels that have already been shown to succeed, according to the website. The disadvantage is that 10 Minute Funnels is still a relatively new service with little third-party reviews. If you don’t mind being the test subject, go ahead and sign up for a free 14-day trial.
Unbounce is a stunning landing page builder on the market right now. Unbounce has assisted over 15,000 brands and employed 175 people since its inception in 2009. Users can use it to create and alter landing pages (Unbounce’s page builder is one of the most flexible we’ve seen), edit code, create forms, perform A/B tests, and much more. It costs a little more than its competitors, starting at $99 per month, but you can try it out for free first. It also offers a 14-day free trial.
- Launch: For $72/mo billed annually, you’ll get 50 conversions, up to 20,000 unique visitors, 1 domain, 2 users, limitless landing pages, and more.
- Optimize: For $108/mo invoiced annually, you’ll get 1000 conversions, up to 30,000 unique visits, 3 domains, unlimited users, unlimited landing pages, and more.
- Accelerate: For $180/mo payable annually, you’ll get 2000 conversions, up to 40,000 unique visits, 7 domains, unlimited users, infinite landing pages, and more.
Build anything from a stunning website to the most complicated sales funnel with the most complete & powerful digital marketing platform in the world, says Builderall on its homepage. A website builder, mobile optimizations, split testing capabilities, website sharing, email marketing, a messaging chatbot, VA access, & more are just a few of the features available. Builderall was founded in 2011, and since then, it has serviced over 250,000 users, published 700,000 websites, and acquired over 50 million leads.
- Plan #1: $99/year essential plan. It includes unlimited leads & traffic, unlimited pages, template cloud access with 100+ templates, and much more.
- Plan #2: $149/year business plan. Premium templates collection, access to 1 million+ free pictures with unsplash integration, priority email support from our global team, and many other features are included.
- Plan #3: $199/year suite plan. It includes optimizefunnels’ features and priority access to new product releases, optimizecheckouts, and more.
🌟 Instabuilder FAQ
🙄What is Instabuilder?
InstaBuilder is a basic WordPress plugin that allows users to quickly create highly professional responsive sales and squeeze pages.
🔎 What are the best Instabuilder alternatives?
You can go with below Instabuilder Alternatives:
🤔Can I use Divi Page builder’s themes on WordPress.com?
Yes, you can use Divi Page builder themes on WordPress if you have the business plan, which allows you to install third-party plugins and themes.
😎 Can I run Thrive Optimization on separate WordPress domains?
No, you can only use it on one website at a time.
Conclusion: Best Instabuilder Alternatives 2023
If Instabuilder isn’t the right fit for your company, there are plenty of other affordable options. Of all, you’re on the ClickFunnels website, so we’re biased in favor of our own product – but who can blame us? Thousands of entrepreneurs have developed great businesses, and hundreds have made millions of dollars with our software, which has given us confidence.
Our sales funnel designs have a special allure that other landing page builders can’t match.🤞🤞